1. I'm cold and sore and tired.
2. I'm ready for Spring, and beautiful green things, and planting my garden.
3. Physical therapy would help ever-so-much more if I had it more spaced out...having my two appointments for the week back-to-back is not helpful for the rest of the week.
4. I'm tired-to-death of politics. I don't want people to lie to me to get me to vote for them. I can see through that. Please make it stop.
5. Re-processing old traumas is exhausting and stirs up a lot of stuff.
6. Starting something new is exhausting, too. Also, I think I have a very short attention span.
7. Painting is more work than anticipated, and more therapeutic than expected.
8. Hot tea is amazing, especially if I can remember to drink it while it is still hot.
9. Filling a sock with rice for a heating pad takes approximately 4 cups of rice. I wish I had some cheap rice on hand, instead of having to use the very good rice I use to cook. The plus side is that it smells delicious when I heat it up in the microwave.
10. Being in pain is exhausting.
11. I think I need a nap.
12. 9-million things on the to-do list this week, and I just want to sleep.
13. I am sad that new friends will be leaving this summer. I know that it is part of the military life. It still makes me sad.
14. I still don't have a job. I find out that the main website for government jobs is a joke, and not to bother...so, is the other any better?
15. At least in Virginia I knew where to go, and who to talk to.
16. Think I need to retreat for a while, and not subject myself to the fear-mongering that passes for news and discussion on social media these days.
17. It was supposed to be warm enough for a motorcycle ride with our new helmets...and we're supposed to get more snow?!? SPRING, where are you?!?
18. Comfort food is good...and fattening...especially Southern comfort foods.