Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Randomness

1. I'm cold and sore and tired.

2. I'm ready for Spring, and beautiful green things, and planting my garden.

3. Physical therapy would help ever-so-much more if I had it more spaced out...having my two appointments for the week back-to-back is not helpful for the rest of the week.

4. I'm tired-to-death of politics.  I don't want people to lie to me to get me to vote for them.  I can see through that.  Please make it stop.

5. Re-processing old traumas is exhausting and stirs up a lot of stuff.

6. Starting something new is exhausting, too.  Also, I think I have a very short attention span.

7.  Painting is more work than anticipated, and more therapeutic than expected.

8. Hot tea is amazing, especially if I can remember to drink it while it is still hot.

9. Filling a sock with rice for a heating pad takes approximately 4 cups of rice.  I wish I had some cheap rice on hand, instead of having to use the very good rice I use to cook.  The plus side is that it smells delicious when I heat it up in the microwave.

10. Being in pain is exhausting.

11. I think I need a nap.

12. 9-million things on the to-do list this week, and I just want to sleep.

13. I am sad that new friends will be leaving this summer.  I know that it is part of the military life.  It still makes me sad.

14.  I still don't have a job.  I find out that the main website for government jobs is a joke, and not to bother...so, is the other any better?

15.  At least in Virginia I knew where to go, and who to talk to.

16.  Think I need to retreat for a while, and not subject myself to the fear-mongering that passes for news and discussion on social media these days.

17.  It was supposed to be warm enough for a motorcycle ride with our new helmets...and we're supposed to get more snow?!?  SPRING, where are you?!?

18. Comfort food is good...and fattening...especially Southern comfort foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment